TCM Herbs That Help You Detox And Lose Weight
TCM or Traditional Chinese Medicine has gained immense popularity in Singapore over the decades. In the Traditional Chinese medicine practice, the practitioners not only recommend diet plans and exercises, but also suggest some specific herbs to consume which can help in controlling the fat. A few of the significant and useful herbs recommended by the TCM physicians are as follows:
- Radix Isatidis (Ban Lan Gen): This herb is specifically used to heat the body. In the cold, a lot of Chinese families use this herb as medicine to protect the body from cold so that they won’t fall ill from the cold.
- Wolfiporia Extensa (Fu Ling): This herb performs many functions in the body. It improves the body weight, controls the appetite. It also improves the function of the liver and kidney.
- Hawthorn (Shan Zha): Controls cholesterol and remove the deposited fats from the arteries which improve the blood flow within the body. It also reduces the risk of heart failure.
- Honeysuckle Flower (Jin Yin Hua): Reduces the heat level of the body and removes toxins from the body. This herb boosts the immune system of the body and buffs the immune system to fight against illnesses.
- Fructus Forsythiae Fruit (Lian Qiao): It helps to diminish the appetite so you won’t over-eat. This will affect the working of the stomach. Most TCM practitioners recommend this herb in case of the abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea so that the pressure on the stomach will lessen.
- Lotus Leaf (He Ye): This herb is most frequently used the herb in TCM for weight loss. This removes the acidity from the body, cool the blood flow and heal wounds more frequently and efficiently.
- Malt (Mai Ya): this herb in other word known as the good digestive herb. This herb also improves the digestive system of the body and increase the appetite.
- Orange Peel (Chen Pi): Removes the dead skin cell from the body. Promote the urination through which the extra water will easily be removed from the body, due to this the fat are also burn, and weight is also lost.
- Safflower (Hong Hua): Effectively reduce the abdominal fats if regularly included in our diet. Also known as a detoxification herb in the TCM practice.
- Silktree Albizzia Flower (He Huan Hua): This herb helps to stimulate effective blood flow within the body. Mostly used for the treatment of rheumatism, stomach upset, uterine bleeding.
In a nutshell, all the herb mentioned above affect the body positively, one way or another. So, other than a proper diet intake and exercise, these herbs are also used by the traditional Chinese physicians to reduce weight and to control body fat. For proper and effective working of all bodily organs, extra care and good food are required to have better output from the body.