A Guide To Non-Invasive Slimming Methods
Nobody likes that baby fat accumulated around your belly or thighs. We all aim to be in good shape so that we can lead a healthy life. There are many effective slimming treatments available in Singapore. Liposuction was the most commonly used procedure to get rid of fat from a specific area, that is, until recently. Now things are changing. Today, shedding weight from a selective body part is easy, and no, we are not talking about invasive ways. The methods we are going to describe next are non-invasive methods.
Let’s have a look at them.
- If you are keen on finding the slimming treatments, then you must have heard of the body firm girls used in Singapore. They are specialised pads that can be placed around four different areas, buttocks, hips and thighs, tummy and waist and arms or knees. High-frequency waveforms are created that will tone your muscles. Don’t worry; you won’t feel any discomfort. The complete procedure will take around 25 minutes, and you will see noticeable results in just three sessions only.
- The second non-invasive treatment uses laser energy that will shrink the fat cells in the area from where you want the fat to be reduced. The laser will be delivered through pads, and it is known that around 500 calories will be burnt.
- Have you heard of the anti-cellulite massage? This massage will improve the circulation of the blood and this, in turn, will break down those lumpy deposits of fat from the thighs and your hips.
- Then there is another technique followed in Singapore which makes use of the advanced infrared technology that will heat the dermal collagen from inside. Fast yet gentle pulses are produced that will contract the collagen. When the process is taking place, the exposed skin will be protected by a sapphire cooling to make sure the procedure is completed safely and to make you comfortable. With the help of this treatment, you can lose fat from any part of your body. However, the amount of sessions you require solely depends on the amount of fat that needs to be removed, and thus, it varies from patient to patient.
- Another effective and non-invasive slimming treatment is the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) slimming method. It’s a holistic method that improves a person’s general health and metabolism, enabling them to lose weight naturally, and allows fast and sustainable results. A unique trait of this treatment is that it is effective without having to rely on supplements, machines, or extreme forms of dieting. The benefits of this treatment are various too, including stress relief, improved sleep, lesser risk of diabetes, and many more.
Now that some of the best non-invasive slimming treatments have been shared, you can make an informed decision to choose the most suitable one for yourself. As a precaution, it’s advised that you consult your doctor first to see if you’re cleared for any of the treatments listed above.